In-Floor Pool System
We live in an era where a lot of tasks that would normally take some time to finish can now be automated and completed much more quickly. Many industries are now into automation, and the swimming pool business isn’t about to be left behind. Thanks to modern technology, you can now have an in-floor pool cleaning system that will keep your swimming pool clean with little to no effort on your end. With in-floor swimming pool cleaning systems, you get to spend more time enjoying your pool, not cleaning it on a regular basis.
In-floor pool cleaning systems can be built into the floor of your swimming pool while still in the construction phase. Typically, such a pool cleaning system is made up of a pump (often needs repair), pop-up rotating heads that work like sprinklers, a leaf canister, and the main pool drain. You can have an in-ground pool cleaning system or an above-ground one, and it will work just fine.
How in-floor swimming pool cleaning systems work
Normally, you have to scrub the surface of your swimming pool to remove debris, dirt, and algae. With an in-floor pool cleaning system, all you have to do is activate it, and it will do its work. With an in-floor pool cleaning system, all you have to do is activate your in-floor pool cleaner, and it will do its work automatically.
Once it’s activated, the sprinkler system-like rotating heads will pop up from the bottom of your pool and start directing highly pressurized water toward the pool’s surface. All the debris, dirt, and algae that are removed during this in-floor pool cleaning system process will then circulate with the water through the filter. The water will then be returned to the pool, and it will be very clean and ready to take a dip in and cool off.
Benefits of an in-floor pool cleaning system
- Automated – You can go on vacation and never have to worry about coming home a couple of weeks later to a filthy pool that is not safe to swim in. As long as it’s activated, this pool cleaning system will keep your pool free of dirt and debris even when you’re away for extended periods of time.
- Saves time and effort – Scrubbing the floors and walls of a swimming pool is a huge task and takes hours to finish. With pool cleaning systems, you don’t have to do that anymore.
- Uses fewer chemicals – Because of the way they constantly remove dirt and debris, in-floor pool systems will make it difficult for algae to grow, which means you won’t have to use lots of chemicals to keep the pool sanitary.
- Even chemical and temperature distribution – As they move debris around the pool, the high-pressure water jets from the pop-up rotating heads also help to circulate the water, ensuring a more even chemical and temperature distribution across the pool.
- Uncluttered pool – Since they’re buried into the bottom of the pool and only pop up when it’s time to do their job, the system’s rotating in-floor pool cleaning heads are virtually invisible, unlike other cleaning systems which typically have equipment, cords, or hoses that clutter the pool area.
Expensive pool cleaning systems
For all the advantages that an above-ground or in-ground pool floor cleaning system offers, it’s not without its downsides, the biggest of which is the amount of money involved in installing and operating one. In-floor pool systems are typically custom-designed, which means they can come with a high price tag.
Whether or not you’ll go for such a system is entirely up to you. entirely up to you. As the in-floor pool cleaning system cost is high, so you can save money and spend much of your time and effort on cleaning your pool the old-fashioned way, or spend a few thousand dollars more for the initial installation and continuous operation of an in-floor pool system that will spare you a lot of trouble. Give us a call and we’d be more than happy to offer a Pool Service Consultation!