Reliable Pool Pump Install in Arizona
It has been said time and again that a pool pump is the heart of a swimming pool. Immediately upon pool pump installation, it will work just like a flesh-and-blood heart, as it’s responsible for the circulation of, in this case, water throughout the pool. It pushes the water through the filter, heater, and chlorinator before pumping it back into the pool, resulting in clean, clear, and warm water for your family to swim in and enjoy.
For the best pool pump installation service in Arizona, you don’t have to look further than H2O Pool Service. From pool pump timer installation to an inground pool pump and filter installation, H2O Pool Service has been delivering reliable service to swimming pool owners and operators across Arizona since 2009.
Factors to consider for pool pump installation
When you get the services of H20 Pool Service, our technician will be responsible for installing a pool pump and filter. Choosing the right swimming pool pump and considering all factors, however, is primarily your call. Here are some of those factors you need to think about when you’re planning to get a swimming pool pump and filter installation done.
- Pool pump speed – Swimming pool pumps come in three speeds: single, double, and variable. As its name implies, single-speed pumps only have one setting (high), while a double-speed pump can be set at high or low speed. Variable speed pumps, while relatively more expensive, have a reputation of being more energy efficient in the long run. They’re also capable of running at different speeds and capacities depending on your pool’s requirements.
- The size of the pool – The size of your pool matters, as it also dictates the size of your pool pump. As a general rule, your pump should be capable of filtering all the water in your pool within an eight-hour period. It’s not advisable to get a pool pump that’s not matched to the size of your pool, as it can lead to damage to the plumbing and your equipment. Our pool technician can give you advice on the type of pool pump that’s best for the size of your pool.
- Above-ground or in-ground pool – Although pool pumps are usually interchangeable, it’s always best to get one that is specifically designed for your type of swimming pool.
- Noise – Pumps make a lot of noise, especially when it’s running at high speed. Single-speed pumps only have a high setting, so they tend to be noisy. The low-speed option for both the double and variable speed pool pumps makes them capable of running more silently than single-speed pumps.
- Brand – There are many different pool pump brands in the market today. As with just about any type of equipment, the quality and features of swimming pool pumps may vary from one brand to another, so you must do some research to get the best pump for your pool. You can also ask us for our swimming pool pump recommendations.
First-rate pool pump installation service in Arizona
Whether you’re getting a pool pump filter installation for the first time or just seeking to replace your old pump, you can always contact us at H2O Pool Service, a family-owned pool service company. We have been providing all manners of swimming pool services to residents of various cities in Arizona since we opened our doors in 2009.
The performance of your pool pump and the operation of your pool in general hinge on whether or not it was correctly installed. With our years of experience in performing pool pump installs, we can assure you that your pool pump will be installed according to the specifications of its manufacturer and that your swimming pool will be operating smoothly for years to come.